aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] failed to get past spell checking ;-)

From: Jose Da Silva
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] failed to get past spell checking ;-)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:17:13 -0700

On August 22, 2004 02:50 pm, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> Sorry.  You used the correct version.  And the current version did infact
> have the spelling error which is now fixed.  However your "rem space"
> patch is bad as it already has the spaces removed.

Thanks,
Stupid mistake on my part, I wanted to edit the 1st 2 lines of the diff.txt
so that it didn't point to such an obscure location.... and forgot to
turn-off the space-snipping feature on Kwrite before altering it.
You probably have it fixed already, but here is "diff_rem_spaces.txt" once
again, but this time is unaltered (note the 1st 2 lines point to weird
locations which may not meet your location requirements).