aspell-devel

[aspell-devel] updating aspell.h via mk-src.in

From: Jose Da Silva
Subject: [aspell-devel] updating aspell.h via mk-src.in
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:56:54 -0700

Hi Michael,
Sometimes if I have time, I read the aspell-user messages and saw your
message which is of interest.... (no, I'm not subscribed to aspell-user
since I'm no expert on answering questions), but I'm CCing this message
in aspell-devel due to it's suggestion of development.

Anyhow, this is referring to your message of:
"Re: [Aspell-user] aspell_speller_add_to_personal() doesn't accept
hyphens" located here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/aspell-user/2005-08/msg00017.html

>As a start, I can revise the comments (and spelling...) in
>auto/mk-src.in

If you want to go ahead with that, I just wish to let you know, rather
than for you to start from scratch, you could pick-up a possible
"update-candidate" here and update further from that point:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1260698&group_id=245&atid=300245

The file located there in sourceforge is based on the latest 0.60.3, so
if you have further things to add, then hopefully it could be
considered building even further improvements.  :-)

Hope that helps.