aspell-devel

[aspell-devel] Problem regarding aspell and hindi dictionary

From: gm ravi sastry
Subject: [aspell-devel] Problem regarding aspell and hindi dictionary
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:45:14 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,
       I have installed aspell-0.60 .I have also
installed the english and hindi dictionaries all from
http://aspell.sourceforge.net/

The s/w works well while checking english documents
for misspelt words.However when i use it for spell
checking for hindi documents it dosent work.It looks
like it is accepting hindi documents with misspelt
words.Can anyobody suggest  me what i should
do??Thanks in advance .Looking forwards to a reply
from your side
Ravi Sastry