Support for gcc 2.7.2.

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Support for gcc 2.7.2.
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 00:33:53 +0000

Based on the feedback from this mailing list I decided to drop support
for gcc 2.7.2 as the c++ compiler.  Version .24 will be the last version
that will compile under gcc 2.7.2.

This does not mean that I will only support egcs as I hope hope to make
my program portable enough that it can compile with any *decent* c++
compiler.  However as egcs is the only compiler I have access to I will
only be able to continually test it with egcs.

Right now I test my program with egcs on both a Linux and Solaris system
(metalab.und.edu).

If you have any serious problems with this please let me know.

---
Kevin Atkinson
address@hidden
http://metalab.unc.edu/kevina/