Gnome interface

From: Asger K. Alstrup Nielsen
Subject: Gnome interface
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 11:16:59 +0100 (MET)

> My two major questions are: 1) Should the Gnome Interface be bundled
> with Aspell or should it be a second package?  2) Should my program and
> or library move to the Gnome CVS.

1) If you bundle it, I think you should stress the fact that the
   GUI is separate, and that aspell works without it.
   Other than that, I see no problem in bundling, assuming that the
   GUI is not multi-megabytes big.

2) Yes, why not.

Regarding testing in an international setting:  I hope to test aspell
with a Danish dictionary as soon as I get the time.

Greets,

Asger Alstrup