UPDATES

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: UPDATES
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 03:39:39 -0400

I have just updated all three packages:

The Aspell update (.28.1) removes some unneeded debugging out put and
has a few other minor changes.  The Gaspell updates (.28.1) fixed small
bug noted earlier.  Finally, the Aspell-Dicts update (.11) has some
changes in the "config" file making it clearing which dictionaries you
should chose.

Also, Aspell WILL compile with g++ 2.8.1 as I have gotten it to compile
with it on a Solaris machine.   (Which is how I made the solaris binary
package.)

--
Kevin Atkinson
address@hidden