[Q] Compiling such that conf-dir is /etc/aspell ?

From: Sudhakar Chandrasekharan
Subject: [Q] Compiling such that conf-dir is /etc/aspell ?
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:00:20 -0700

Hi,

I am almost done with packaging 0.28.1 of aspell for Debian.  Debian's
policy states that config files need to go into /etc or /etc/<package>/
I'd like to build aspell such that that built in conf-dir is /etc/aspell

What files do I need to modify to do this?

S.
--
   "If there was any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                merchandise!" -- Homer J. Simpson