Re: [aspell] updating the word list

From: Jacob Sparre Andersen
Subject: Re: [aspell] updating the word list
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 11:49:14 +0100 (MET)

Steve:

> I am writing a program that links to the aspell/pspell
> libraries.  I would like to be able to add words to the
> dictionary.  Is there a way to do this?  If so how?
> (To keep things simple, I would prefer not to have to
> create a personal word list.)

Considering the problems you can get into, if one user
starts adding silly words to the common dictionary this
should never be allowed.

Stick to the personal word lists - and maybe find an easy
way for sharing personal word lists.

Jacob
--
"We will be restoring normality as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway."