Re: [aspell-user] installation on BSDI

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-user] installation on BSDI
Date: Mon Nov 5 02:22:04 2001

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 address@hidden wrote:

> aspell 33.7.1 ... I am unable to get past compiling readonly_ws.cc - an "out
> of
> virtual memory" error each time. I have installed pspell 1.12.2 on BSDI 4.2,
> and used the default switches and made no configuration changes at all.
>
> Any direction would be appreciated.

I really don't know what is going in here.  Either you don't have enough
memory or it is a something is wrong with your compiler.  The only thing I
can suggest is to make sure you have enough swap space enabled so your
compiler has enough memory and if that is not it try reinstalling Gcc or
using a different version.