Re: [pspell-user] Adding words

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [pspell-user] Adding words
Date: Mon Nov 5 02:32:02 2001

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 address@hidden wrote:

> I am trying to add words to the pspell libraries.  What is the easiest way
> to do this.  I know there is a way for individual users to have libraries
> but I would like to expand the system library.  Thank you for any help you
> can give.

Assuming you are using the aspell module the only way to add words to
the system dictionary is through the aspell utility.  Read the Aspell
manual for more info.  There are several ways you can do this.  You can
add your words as a "multi" dictionary or you can dump the word
list, add the words you want, and recreate it.