[Aspell-user] Merging personal dictionaries?

From: Ralf Hauser
Subject: [Aspell-user] Merging personal dictionaries?
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:06:57 +0100

By now, I have three different places on my computer where my personal words
are collected:
- aspell: LANG.pws Files
- Mozilla's C:\Documents and Settings\*login*\Application
Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\*\persdic.dat
- Microsoft's C:\Documents and Settings\*login*\Application
Data\Microsoft\Proof\custom.dic

Is there a way to avoid such redundancy? Can they be merged?

I suggested to add a paragraph on this to the documentation of aspell to the
tracker also.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=655624&group_id=245
&atid=100245