Re: [Aspell-user] aspell 0.50.3/Win32/Emacs (improved patch)

From: Thorsten Maerz
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] aspell 0.50.3/Win32/Emacs (improved patch)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:01:21 +0100

Hi Christopher,

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:00:28 -0600 (CST) "Christopher J. Madsen"
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I've had time to poke around in the aspell code some more, and have
> come up with an improvement to my previous patch.  Instead of patching
> the stream code to flush after every newline, this patch flushes the
> output when it's ready to read more input from the pipe.

Thanks, this one looks fine, it should only be #ifdef'd.
Kevin, can this be committed?

I've uploaded binaries without curses to

http://aspell.sourceforge.net/win32/files/testing/aspell-0-50-3-4-win32-nocurses.zip

Note: Please put the files into a ".\bin" subdirectory of an existing
aspell installation, cause they now extract "prefix" from that path.

Best regards,
--
Thorsten Maerz          <address@hidden>
Sylpheed-claws/Win32:   http://claws-w32.sf.net