[Aspell-user] Global Dictionary

From: John Haverty
Subject: [Aspell-user] Global Dictionary
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:08:15 -0500

We are using Footprints here at Washburn University.  Footprints uses aspell for the spell checker.  We are trying to figure out if there is a way to add words to a global dictionary.  So far I am not having much luck finding an option to do this.  Is there such a thing for aspell that would allow one file to updated and other people when they perform a spell check it would check against that file?

John