[Aspell-user] Problems setting size configuration option

From: ant_back
Subject: [Aspell-user] Problems setting size configuration option
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:29:03 +0100

Hi all.
I'm using the aspell library and I need to change the number of suggestions
that returns. I see in the documentation that is done with a call to the
function
aspell_config_replace, like this

    char *size = "10";
    config = new_aspell_config();
    aspell_config_replace(config, "lang", "en");
    aspell_config_replace(config, "size",size);
    ret = new_aspell_speller(config);

but, size is lower than 10 the program exits with an abort, and in all the other
cases, the size is ignored, returning a lot of results.

Anyone knows how could it be changed? It's a bug? I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot for you help.

Antonio.