[Aspell-user] Solaris problem

From: Shane Iseminger
Subject: [Aspell-user] Solaris problem
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:13:17 -0700

Hello all,

I just tried to install aspell on Solaris 8/SPARC and ran into a problem. Configure, make and make install all work fine. But when I try to run it -- or run ./configure on a dictionary -- I get the following:

# aspell
ld.so.1: aspell: fatal: ure-text: open failed: No such file or directory
ld.so.1: aspell: fatal: ure-text: audit initialization failure: disabled
Killed

I've never seen this sort of error before, and I can't figure out what "no such file or directory" refers to. Nor do I know what "ure-text" is. I've searched the list archives as well as the web at large without much luck. Any insight into the problem would be mucho appreciado.

Shane Iseminger