[Aspell-user] Error When Spellchecking Using filter mode in aspell 0.60

From: Saad1Mufti
Subject: [Aspell-user] Error When Spellchecking Using filter mode in aspell 0.60
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:18:51 EDT

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade some code that used to use aspell 0.50 and worked fine to aspell 0.60 . I downloaded and compiled aspell 0.60 and linked it into the program in question. Now, when I do a spellcheck, the program quits with the following message (I think an exception was thrown by aspell):

Unhandled Error: Unknown mode: "url"

This happened after the program used the follwoing code to modify the mode:

     aspell_config_replace(config, "mode", "url");

The same thing happens when the program does model:none. it then says 'Unknown mode: "none" '.

Any help would be appreciated. Am I supposed to change the code to use aspell 0.60 ?

Saad Mufti
America Online