[Aspell-user] Load test

From: bruno PIERRE
Subject: [Aspell-user] Load test
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:18:43 +0200

Hello,

I'm new to aspell and i have a problem.

I have a webapp which call aspell via JNI. And when i load the webapp (with 10 simultaneous users or more) after fewminutes i have error like those one :

The file "C:\aspell\dict/aim" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/boozy" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/bot" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/cudgel" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/den" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/effigies" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/energize" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/Essa" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/Gianna" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/gods" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/grass" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/Hesse" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/jell" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/Leonardo" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/lessor" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/lines" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/Marna" can not be opened for reading.
The file "C:\aspell\dict/mater" can not be opened for reading.
C:\aspell\dict is my dictionnay folder and those "file name" are not in my original text but seems to be in the suggestions.
i think it is a clash between variable or pointer but i'm not good enought to found where in the aspell source.

I'm using aspell 0-50-3-3.
It doesn't seem to come from my code because i'm just setting language and text to check. And i don't ask for updating dictionnary or stuff like that, i just ask for the return of aspell.

Has anyone ever had such a problem? and solve it?

Thanks.

Bruno Pierre.