[Aspell-user] new version and old dictionnary.

From: bruno PIERRE
Subject: [Aspell-user] new version and old dictionnary.
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:26:21 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to using the brand new 0.60 version.
I tryied to use the old french dictionnary and sometimes it crash.
But it does not happen with the (new) english one.

Do i need to create a 0.60 french dictionnary?
All i've done is reinstall the 0.50 after having installed aspell 0.60.

If you have an answer, it would be great. Thank you.

Bruno PIERRE.