[Aspell-user] XP Installation

From: Kris
Subject: [Aspell-user] XP Installation
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:07:03 -0700

Sorry to be such a dolt.

I am trying to install aspell on XP so that I may have a spell checker for Opera Mail Client.

When I run the precompiled windows version it indeed installs but the only program it seems to have installed in the uninstaller. Very Escher.

When I try to compile 0.60 in an MKS ksh I get:

D:/Data/dlds/aspell-0.60 ./configure && make
./configure: not found

I can vi configure just fine.

Please help.  My spelling is too bad to go unchecked.

Thank you,
Kris