Re: [Aspell-user] installing aspell

From: Steven Stapleton
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] installing aspell
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:04:48 -0500

the first attempt I used lower case, for both var and values, then learned the var should be upper. Sorry i cut and pasted the 5th or 4th attempt. Was trying to vary the upper lower case in case it would help. the 3rd attempt was with prezip-bin, should it be PREZIP_BIN=/usr/.../prezip_bin?

Thanks

Steven Stapleton

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:40:15 -0600