[Aspell-user] aspell6-hu-0.99.4.2

From: Sandor Miskey
Subject: [Aspell-user] aspell6-hu-0.99.4.2
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:53:07 +0100

Dear Aspell users,

I am having problems that have come up while installing and trying to
use aspell-0.60.1.1 with aspell6-hu-0.99.4.2-0 on SUSE LINUX PRO 9.2.

After installation as long as I have the default "repl-table hu_affix.dat"
line in /usr/local/lib/aspell/hu.dat, the "aspell -d hu -c Teszt.txt"
command hangs at the very first misspelled word with 100% CPU utilization.

If I remove that line I get the following session. The error occurs
at that certain word on every running.

address@hidden:~/Desktop> cat Teszt.txt
egy ketto harom negy ot
hat het nyolc kilenc tiz

address@hidden:~/Desktop> aspell -v
@(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.60.1.1)

address@hidden:~/Desktop> aspell dump dicts
hu

address@hidden:~/Desktop> aspell -d hu -c Teszt.txt
egy *ketto* harom negy ot
1) kett*                                2) ketté
i) Ignore                               I) Ignore all
r) Replace                              R) Replace all
a) Add                                  l) Add Lower
b) Abort                                x) Exit
? 1
egy kett* *harom* negy ot
1) Haróm                                6) harim
2) három                                7) hatom
3) Harcom                               8) iharom
4) harcom                               9) ha-om
5) Harim                                0) Hajom
i) Ignore                               I) Ignore all
r) Replace                              R) Replace all
a) Add                                  l) Add Lower
b) Abort                                x) Exit
? 2
egy kett* három *negy* ot
aspell: modules/speller/default/suggest.cpp:519: void
<unnamed>::Working::add_nearmiss(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<const
aspeller::Dict* const*, std::vector<const aspeller::Dict*, std::allocator<const
aspeller::Dict*> > >, const aspeller::WordEntry&, const char*, int, int, bool):
Assertion `w.word_size == strlen(w.word)' failed.
Aborted

address@hidden:~/Desktop> cat /etc/usr/local/lib/apspell-0.60/hu.dat
name hu
charset iso-8859-2
affix hu
affix-compress true
special - -**

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestion. My best regards,

Sandor Miskey