Re: [Aspell-user] aspell6-hu-0.99.4.2

From: Sandor Miskey
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] aspell6-hu-0.99.4.2
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:25:29 +0100

Kevin,

it solves the second problem without effect on the first one.
Thank you!

Sandor

Kevin Atkinson <address@hidden> 12/13/04 9:03 pm >>>

> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Sandor Miskey wrote:
>
> > I am having problems that have come up while installing and trying
> > use aspell-0.60.1.1 with aspell6-hu-0.99.4.2-0 on SUSE LINUX PRO
9.2.

> > After installation as long as I have the default "repl-table
hu_affix.dat"
> > line in /usr/local/lib/aspell/hu.dat, the "aspell -d hu -c
Teszt.txt"
> > command hangs at the very first misspelled word with 100% CPU
utilization.

> I will look into this one.
>
> > If I remove that line I get the following session. The error occurs
> > at that certain word on every running.
> > aspell: modules/speller/default/suggest.cpp:519: void
<unnamed>::Working::add_nearmiss(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<const
aspeller::Dict* const*, std::vector<const aspeller::Dict*,
std::allocator<const aspeller::Dict*> > >, const aspeller::WordEntry&,
const char*, int, int, bool): Assertion `w.word_size == strlen(w.word)'
failed.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1075610&group_id=245&atid=100245

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=245&atid=100245&file_id=111112&aid=1075610