Re: [Aspell-user] Linux, no Windows

From: Clytie Siddall
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Linux, no Windows
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:00:56 +1030

On 23/02/2005, at 1:40 AM, Mashrab Kuvatov wrote:

this happened when I was spell-checking a Russian text. :-)
Is it an easter egg in Aspell? <snip>

I love it! I've sent it to our user group, VietLUG. I wonder if, when I finally get aspell working in my language, it will have that Easter egg? Something to anticipate. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, team/nhóm Gnome-vi)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc