[Aspell-user] Windows Port, Tarballs and Aspell6.

From: Grzegorz V. Furmanek
Subject: [Aspell-user] Windows Port, Tarballs and Aspell6.
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:23:20 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Recently we have started using the widows port of aspell and it seems to work quite well. The one problem we are running into is that not all the dictionaries are available
in windows port.

I was able to build some of the tarball dictionaries marked 0.50 into an installable package for windows; however, I was not successful in building the aspell6 type of package.

Now my questions:
1. What can I do to get aspell6 type of package to work with the 0.50 distribution?

2. Is there an archive of the older 0.50 dictionaries I could use if aspell6 type can't be used
   with 0.50 aspell release?

3. If I build some of the other packages which were not available for windows, how
   can contribute them back to aspell project?

3. When do you expect to have version 0.60 available for windows?

Sincerely

Greg Furmanek

--

Grzegorz V. Furmanek