[Aspell-user] Windows Port, Tarballs and Aspell6.

From: Gary Setter
Subject: [Aspell-user] Windows Port, Tarballs and Aspell6.
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:17:59 -0500

3. When do you expect to have version 0.60 available for windows?

Dear Mr. Grzegorz V. Furmanek,

Since aspell is open source, other developers like myself are
allowed to adapt it to suit their needs, with restrictions. I did
that with my diary project which is a Windows program :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/descdatadiary/

There are two releases, both have the adapted source for the
aspell library.

Note that this project is in alpha and that you should bring any
problem you have to myself, since this is not a part of the
aspell project.

I have been submitting patches to make aspell portable and I hope
that with the next release, will be no need for a separate
Windows source.

Best regards,
Gary Setter