Re: [Aspell-user] Help - Spanish Dictionary for 6.0

From: Agustin Martin
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Help - Spanish Dictionary for 6.0
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:06:50 +0200

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 09:05:34AM +0200, Alejandro F. Reimondo wrote:
> Hi Agustin,
> I has tried to doit the conversion by hand but without success.
> Can you help me with some guide on how to doit?
> Any help or reference to information explaining th etopic will be great; I
> want to doit by myself if posible.
> thanks in advance,

Look at the sources. You can get sources (as a bzipped tar file) from

http://www.datsi.fi.upm.es/~coes/aspell-es-0.50-2.tar.bz2

Unpack them and, from the directory where your aspell-es sources reside,

word-list-compress d < es.cwl | aspell  --lang=es create master ./es.rws

should do the things. That works in Linux, but I guess that would also work
from a Windows command box provided word-list-compress and aspell are in the
PATH. Then substitute old es.rws.

Even if the dict is named aspell-es-0.50, it should build for aspell-0.60 as
well.

Cheers,

--
Agustin