Re: [Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell foragiveninstalle

From: David
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell foragiveninstalled language?
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 01:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Gary,

>You could download one of my windows ports of aspell and then use
>the command
>"aspell expand < infile.txt > wordlist.txt"
>See http://sourceforge.net/projects/descdatadiary

I have downloaded your aspell_exes_10_ jan06.zip. I have installed it on Aspell install location. Then I have run:

aspell expand < infile.txt > wordlist.txt

but I get the following error:

C:\Aspell>aspell expand < in.txt > wordlist.txt
Error: Unknown Action: expand

I have aspell on the path, so I don't know what is going on.

Thanks any way, and please let me know any suggestion,

>Note that this is alpha.
>C and C++ are not bad languages. You might learn them.

I know, I was programming on C/C++ for many year, I know the Stroustrup book very well, any way I don't have C++ compiler nor any other infrastructure on my office.

Thanks,

David