Re: [Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell foragiveninstalle

From: David
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell foragiveninstalled language?
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 06:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,

Now I dont get such error, but I get an empty wordlist.txt

C:\Aspell>aspellUtil expand < in.txt > wordlist.txt
C:\Aspell>more wordlist.txt

C:\Aspell>
so wordlist.txt is empty. The in.txt file is empty, because I don't have any inputword list.

A second problem will be to get the spanish word list.

Thanks,

David