[Aspell-user] Installation on Solaris

From: Puttappaiah Muni
Subject: [Aspell-user] Installation on Solaris
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:50:22 -0400

Hi,

We are trying to spell checker functionality as part of one of our solution. Our customers does not want to install aspell in /usr/local directory.

They would like install at different directory. I believe Aspell gets installed and works properly only if we install in /usr/local directory. Did any body try installing at different location?. How can we install in different location?.

Your early response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Muni