[Aspell-user] Using .cwl files

From: John Cage
Subject: [Aspell-user] Using .cwl files
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 06:36:36 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Just started using Aspell and so far, I like it pretty well but can see a potential need to remove a few of the swear words to make it more suitable for the work place app I had in mind.  Not being familiar with C++ and the .cwl files used in the dictionary, does anyone know of any "how-to" sites or have pointers related to 'tweaking' the raw dictionary code that holds the (presumably) ascii type dictionary and then recompiling for use in Aspell?

thanks very much,
John