[Aspell-user] Help - cannot find aspell-15.dll after installation on Win

From: Paul J. Block
Subject: [Aspell-user] Help - cannot find aspell-15.dll after installation on Windows XP
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:49:34 -0800 (PST)

I have installed aspell & spell-checker on my laptop in conjunction with
notepad++. However as soon as I try to use spell-checker I get a message
from Aspell asking for the relative path to aspell-15.dll. A search on
the computer indicates that it isn't installed anywhere on the system.
Is this an error in the installer?

Has anyone else solved this puzzle, or does someone know where I can get a
copy of this DLL?

Thanks,
Paul