[Aspell-user] need text editor

From: Dinbandhu
Subject: [Aspell-user] need text editor
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:01:27 -0400

Hello,

Is there available a list of all the text editors and word processors in
Linux for which an Aspell plugin exists? If so, kindly post it here, or
direct me to the url where I can see it.

I need to find a text editor or word processor which accommodates both
Aspell and SCIM/m17n (SCIM = Smart Common Input Method Platform, a
multilingual script input method) so I can use it in the distro Puppy
Linux, with the Hindi language. If anyone has a specific one to suggest,
kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Swarup

NB Abiword is not rendering the fonts correctly with m17n. Gedit works
great, but because it requires Gnome DE, it is not available for use in
Puppy Linux. I have requested with the Geany developers to create a
plugin for Aspell, and they are working on it. But if something is
already made for another text editor or word processor, then that would
be great!