Re: [Aspell-user] Imaginary aspell.conf?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Imaginary aspell.conf?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:13:21 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, address@hidden wrote:

Aspell seems to be using an imaginary aspell.conf. I've edited, deleted, and created aspell.conf files everywhere they're supposed to be, I've used find in a terminal to make sure there aren't any hidden ones, and aspell dump config still seems to be using a conf file that's not any of them. Even when I've deleted all the conf files I can find, it reports the default conf when I use dump. Is there any way of finding what file it's actually using?

Can you please send me the output of "aspell dump config" both with and without the aspell.conf.