auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] modify or amplify tex--prettify-symbols-alist

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] modify or amplify tex--prettify-symbols-alist
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 11:34:08 +0200

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> sorry. Usually I use GNU emacs or Xemacs for the list, but sometimes
> when the wifi the connection is so slow, I have to use seamonkey, for
> which I have set HTML mail because of latexit and hebrew. Problem is
> there is no simple toggle on off for html as there is in gmail.

Well, you've been asked to disable HTML also on some other emacs list
(emacs-devel, I think) and you won't make any friends if you persist on
using it trading other people's comfort for your own comfort.

> PS you start using pgp, interesting, I stick to smime since it is
> usually easier for my correspondence to install and use.

I seldomly use GPG (only when mailing passwords etc.) but I have
configured Gnus to sign my mails when the one I'm replying to also
signed his one.

Bye,
Tassilo