auctex-devel

Re: [AUCTeX-devel] modify or amplify tex--prettify-symbols-alist

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] modify or amplify tex--prettify-symbols-alist
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 11:47:01 +0200

Sending both is OK more or less ok. It requires a bit more bandwidth but at least the receiver can choose which one to display.

On September 9, 2015 11:37:49 Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:

On 09/09/2015 11:34 AM, Tassilo Horn wrote:> Uwe Brauer <address@hidden>
writes:

sorry. Usually I use GNU emacs or Xemacs for the list, but sometimes
when the wifi the connection is so slow, I have to use seamonkey, for
which I have set HTML mail because of latexit and hebrew. Problem is
there is no simple toggle on off for html as there is in gmail.

Well, you've been asked to disable HTML also on some other emacs list
(emacs-devel, I think) and you won't make any friends if you persist on
using it trading other people's comfort for your own comfort.

I know, and I am now realizing that there might be a bug in
seamonkey/thunderbird, because some time ago I was explicitly asked to
send it as plain or html text but not anymore.

BTW important question, thunderbird/seamonkey offer to send the message
in *both* formats. Is this also annoying?

Uwe