Re: [AUCTeX] preview-latex 0.9.1 released

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview-latex 0.9.1 released
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 13:11:26 +0200

Your mail reader does not seem to honor the "Reply-To:" header.

"Adam Johnson" <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks.  I could install it successfully on Windows.
>
> However, when I use:
> It produced the following error information:

> Invalid face attribute font-latex-math-face font-latex-sedate-face
> Invalid face attribute font-latex-math-face font-latex-superscript-face

[...]

This is an AUCTeX error and has nothing to do with preview-latex.
Please report it using M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET

> mwheel-scroll: End of buffer [2 times]

No comment.

> Type `C-c C-l' to display results of compilation.
> locating previews...
> Type `C-c C-l' to display results of compilation.
> error in process sentinel: preview-reraise-error: End of Preview
> snippet 367 unexpected
> error in process sentinel: End of Preview snippet 367 unexpected

This happens when the output appears inconsistent to preview-latex.
One possibility is that fonts are generated and the output from font
generation breaks up the usual output.  In that case, just trying
again should help (as then the fonts exist).

Another possibility is that other output confuses preview-latex.  To
debug this, we need a minimal example exhibiting the problem (cut down
your document to the bare necessities), but at least the output from
the run buffer (which you get to see with C-c C-l) around the relevant
snippet 367.

And of course, you should be using M-x preview-report-bug RET to
report bugs in preview-latex: that will send the bug report to the
correct address and will important version info and stuff.