Re: [AUCTeX] How to chage the font size (for the equations) in the previ

From: sciencisto-auctex
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] How to chage the font size (for the equations) in the preview?
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:59:01 +0200 (CEST)

 --- Ralf Angeli <address@hidden> escribió:

> * address@hidden (2006-10-27) writes:
>
> > I use AUCTeX and Emacs for Windows (and sometimes also for
> > GNU/Linux). When I use preview-latex, the font size of the
> equations
> > seems too small, and it is difficult to read them. Is there any
> way
> > to change the font size of the previews for the equations? And
> for
> > the sections, subsections, etc.?
>
> Could you please show us the output of `M-x preview-report-bug RET'
> and a small screenshot detailing the problem?  The screenshot
> should
> be no more than 10 or 15kB.  Such a size should be possible to
> achieve
> e.g. with the PNG format.
>
> > By the way, is possible to change the text width in the preview,
> > fill the whole width of the Emacs window?
>
> What is the problem you are trying to solve?
>
> --
> Ralf

Thanks for your answer.

Excuse me if I didn't explain the subject very well, but my english
is not very well. I'll try to explain it a bit better: my problem is,
simply, that the equations appears too small (at least, so I think)
when I do a preview of them (for example with C-c C-p C-e at the
equation environment). I use sub- and super-scripts, and
sub-sub-scripts, and I must bring my face close to the monitor to see
them well. And so, my question was: is possible to get the equations
IN THE PREVIEW (that is, doing C-c C-p C-e, for example) bigger? That
is: is possible to increase the font size of the equations in the
preview, or this size is fixed and cannot be changed?

(Note that I am not talking about a bug or error of AUCTeX; I only
want to know if it is possible change the font size of the previewed
equations, to make them a bit bigger.)

Best regards.

=====
El ESPERANTO, la lengua internacional, fue creado en 1887 por el médico polaco
L. L. Zamenhof.
Info: http://www.esperanto.net
=====
Debian GNU/Linux: "La potencia definitiva del universo."
http://www.debian.org

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com