Re: [AUCTeX] How to use the font changing command C-c C-f

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] How to use the font changing command C-c C-f
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:24:52 +0100

* Torben Knudsen (2008-02-04) writes:

> Ralf> What happens if you type M-: (TeX-font nil ?\C-e) <RET> ?
>
> I get "\emph{}" and nil in the echo area!

This means the binding is defined.  Then my guess is the same as what
Joost assumed in an earlier reply to you, namely that you did not use
the correct key binding.

Please try this: Hold down <Ctrl> and while keeping it pressed, type
`c f e' (without the quotation marks).  Release <Ctrl> only after you
typed all three letters.

--
Ralf