Re: [AUCTeX] Fold citep

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Fold citep
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:13:33 +0200

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 01:59:19PM +0200, Joost Kremers wrote:
> looks like there's something amiss in my settings... hopefully in the next
> few days i'll have the time to figure out what the cause of the problem is.
> when i do, i'll let you know.

as you might remember, i had a problem running TeX-fold-buffer on my LaTeX
files. i now tracked down the problem to a faulty setting of
font-latex-user-keyword-classes. it had a non-matching value. (my guess is
that its format changed with the auctex upgrade, because it was set to the
value i used with the previous auctex.)

after i redefined the value through customize, TeX-fold-buffer started
working again.

in tracking down the problem, i noticed an omission in the documentation
for another variable, font-latex-match-reference-keywords (which is
generated by font-latex-make-built-in-keywords). its doc string says:

List of keyword strings for reference face.
Each string has to be the name of a macro omitting the leading backslash.

which is not correct anymore. it's now a list of lists, where each list
should contain a keyword name and something called a "Format". what this
format is, however, is not documented...

--
Joost Kremers, PhD
University of Frankfurt