Re: [AUCTeX] Finding "unresolved references" in a large document.

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Finding "unresolved references" in a large document.
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 10:25:49 +0200

* gerald jean (2008-06-06) writes:

> I find very handy the ability of AucTeX of finding duplicate labels in a
> multi-file document.

This is not an AUCTeX feature but one of RefTeX.

> I was wondering if there is a way to do something
> similar for "unresolved references"?  It is a pain to locate them in a
> large multi-file document.

The processor will tell you those unresolved references during
compilation of the document.  You can jump to them just like to an error
with `C-c `' or `M-g n' if you enable debugging of warnings with `C-c
C-t C-w' or via the `TeXing options' menu.

--
Ralf