Re: [AucTeX] Comment filling : I would like to make a contribution

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AucTeX] Comment filling : I would like to make a contribution
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 14:11:00 +0200

* Vincent Belaïche (2008-08-08) writes:

> I think that this can be usefull for some other users (e.g. if you have
> a table within a comment, you would not like
> filling to destroy the column alignments in the table).
>
> I could not find that such a possibility already exists in AucTeX.
> Please tell me if I am wrong.

Tables are not filled in comments when calling `fill-paragraph' if they
are mentioned in `LaTeX-indent-environment-list' (which is the default)
and if `LaTeX-syntactic-comments' is non-nil (which is also the
default).  So if tables are filled in your case when typing `M-q' you
probably customized one of these options.

--
Ralf