[AUCTeX] Re: LaTeX: problems after [0] pages. compile problem

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: LaTeX: problems after [0] pages. compile problem
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:28:26 +0200

* Graham Smith (2008-08-12) writes:

> Thanks, but I am afraid I'm not exactly sure how to do this.  I shall do a
> bit of reading, but it seems its a problem that has been reported by several
> Aquamacs users after upgrading to the latest version..
>
> I can't find any specific reverences to the problem on Linux however.

If you start a terminal, does the command `which pdflatex' show the path
to the executable?  In case it does, start Emacs from that terminal with
`emacs -Q -l auctex'.  Does the LaTeX command work in that case?

Besides, please don't top-post and please don't clog the intertubes with
HTML mail.

--
Ralf