[AUCTeX] Emacs + XeLaTeX

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: [AUCTeX] Emacs + XeLaTeX
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:24:24 -0500

I have never run XeLaTeX before, but now I need it to be able to add
quotes in Arabic and Greek to my documents.

If I use TeXShop I have not problems.   In Emacs C-c C-c does not
work.  Even not from the menu.  This is the error message:

ERROR:

--- TeX said ---
 * XeTeX is required to compile this document.
 * Sorry!
 ********************************************.
\RequireXeTeX ...********************************}
                                                  \endgroup \fi
l.18 \RequireXeTeX

I run an updated TeXLive 2008 and latest version of Aquamacs Emacs.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine