[AUCTeX] Making preview-latex output darker

From: J. McKenzie Alexander
Subject: [AUCTeX] Making preview-latex output darker
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:08:42 +0000

Is it possible to make the output from preview-latex darker, without turning off the anti-aliasing? I ask because even if I define preview- scale-function to a value like 1.25, so as to make the output bigger, I still find it hard to read as it is quite light.

Many thanks,

Jason

--
Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method

disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/secretariat/legal/disclaimer.htm