Re: [AUCTeX] Making preview-latex output darker

From: J. McKenzie Alexander
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Making preview-latex output darker
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 13:21:29 +0000

On 6 Mar 2009, at 18:58, Ralf Angeli wrote:

* J. McKenzie Alexander (2009-03-06) writes:

Is it possible to make the output from preview-latex darker, without
turning off the anti-aliasing? I ask because even if I define
preview-
scale-function to a value like 1.25, so as to make the output bigger,
I still find it hard to read as it is quite light.

Is this with TeX PDF mode on or off?

It's with PDF mode on.

Does it get better if you turn it off?

Not appreciably.

I think it is no longer an issue, though. I have switched the display font in Emacs to Vera Sans Mono at 14pt and, when I have adjusted preview-scale-function accordingly, the previews are now large enough that they are easy to read.

Thanks for your attempts to help, though!

Jason

--
Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method

disclaimer: http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/secretariat/legal/disclaimer.htm