Re: [AUCTeX] including source specials in auctex 11.86

From: Rainer Thiel
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] including source specials in auctex 11.86
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:08:34 +0100

Many thanks for your helpful remarks.  I seem to have made wrong
assumptions.  -src-specials does appear to work fine, even with
MikTeX.  There must be a configuration problem in my .emacs File.  I
had tried to eliminate that kind of problems by installing a fresh
Emacs and auctex 11.86 and using a fresh .emacs init file.  The
results had been rather confusing, but I'll try to provide a clearer
problem report (or bug report, if there should turn out to be any bug
at all) later this short night or in the next days.

Many thanks again

Rainer
--
Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel