Re: [AUCTeX] preview XeLaTeX, change foreground possible?

From: Frederik
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview XeLaTeX, change foreground possible?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:38:58 +0100

On 27.12.2011 03:41, XeCycle wrote:
> Preview does work, but I'm using a dark gray background in Emacs,
> it's tough to recognize the preview images.  I searched the web,
> and found someone said `with pdflatex, foreground appears fixed
> to black'.  Is it still the case with XeLaTeX?  I tried
> TeX-PDF-mode, didn't help.

This is weird. Normally the preview images have just the right colors,
i.e. the foreground (color of text) and background of the images are the
same as in the emacs buffer. I use Emacs 23.3.1 and the cvs version of
auctex. But this worked in 11.86, too.

Start with a plain .emacs and add auctex configuration subsequently to
reproduce your problem -- maybe it's just not configured correctly...

Regards.

--
Frederik