Re: [AUCTeX] First try at the Biber support merge

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] First try at the Biber support merge
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:32:33 +0200

Ken Brown <address@hidden> writes:

> Completion works for me on this example, using CVS head with my
> version of Philip's patches.  It didn't work immediately when I first
> entered the text into the buffer.  But then I saved the file, killed
> the buffer, and revisited the file, and completion worked fine.  I
> tested with a fairly minimal .emacs, appended below.

Indeed, it also works for me using emacs -Q and your configs.  Oh, and
it also works with my usual emacs configs, at least after finding the
tex file for the second time.

But with my other "real" tex files, that doesn't help.  Anyway, this
issue is separate from the Biber merge, so we can debug that after the
merge.

Bye,
Tassilo