[AUCTeX] PDF Tools - how to start it to the right?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [AUCTeX] PDF Tools - how to start it to the right?
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 10:03:18 +0100

Hi all,

I'm not sure whether this is AUCTeX-related or PDF-tools related, but
does anyone what do I do to start viewing a PDF in AUCTeX in a window
split vertically?  Currently, I have to do C-x 3 first, and then C-c
C-v.

Also, is there a way to set things up so that the windows are not the
same size, but the PDF one, say, slightly narrower than the source one?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University