[AUCTeX] raise-frame

From: Carlos Alegria Galicia
Subject: [AUCTeX] raise-frame
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 07:08:19 -0500

Hi,

I've just upgraded auctex from 11.88 to 11.89 and noticed that Emacs window is no longer raised after reverse search from Evince.

I am using Arch Linux + Xfce4 (xfwm 4.12.3) + Emacs 24.5.1. After doing some research, I noticed that TeX-source-correlate-sync-source funcion on tex.el file no longer uses raise-frame at the end. Could this be the reason of the issue?

I've seen in the bug archives that this was an issue before, but could not find any working patch/workaround.

Thanks,
Carlos Alegría